Gorgeous, well kept Victorian home offers 3 large bedrooms, 2 full baths, large spacious kitchen, formal dining room, living room, hardwood floors, beautiful wrap around front porch, back deck, fenced in yard, detached 1 stall garage, full basement with workshop area, and full attic with plenty of storage space. This house has so much character with an abundance of natural light. Just move right in and enjoy all the 2000+ square feet in this grand home! Close to all amenities.
Single Family, Victorian, 2 Story
2,018 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price