Pride of ownership shines in this home! 4 bedroom, 2 full bath, all brick Ranch with metal roof (2017). Open floor plan with spacious kitchen, formal dining room, living room with wood burning fireplace, stunning family room with soaring ceilings and woodstove. Windows are 2 months old and newer mechanics. This home has tons of storage. Park-like 1.6 acre yard with 2 patios, beautiful gardens and 12'x40' shop with new metal siding and roof (2017). Public water Brockport School District. Total square footage is 2,082, which includes 270 square foot addition.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,082 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Gas Water Heater,Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air.
- Accessible Bedroom,No Stairs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Skylights,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway,Play Structure,Patio. Agricultural,Rectangular,Rural Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price