4 bedrooms and 2 baths. hardwood floors throughout first floor and brand new carpeting on 2nd floor and stairs. Energy efficient replacement windows throughout. Newer High Efficiency Furnace and Central Air Conditioning. New (10 months) Roof. Kitchen has stainless steel refrigerator and dishwasher a new gas range and a small breakfast nook. Newly painted rooms throughout 1st and 2nd floor. Two multi-purpose rooms, a second full bath and a laundry area are in the full basement. Your private, fully fenced shaded back yard has a garden shed too. All conveniently located just minutes from the Village of Liverpool or Destiny USA. Taxes are shown with NO exemptions, a Star rebate of $817 is available for owner occupied. **PLEASE ABIDE BY CDC COVID19 GUIDELINES ** Sellers to provide a 12-Month Home Warranty.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,084 sq. ft
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Accessible Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Solid Surface Counters,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price