Check out this little hidden paradise ranch home with deeded right of way to Lake Ontario. Just on the outskirts of Oswego with all the amenities of the city just 1 mile away. Year-around home w/city water and sewer. Sunny open living space. House is ready to move in with three bedrooms/or office. Some updates include flooring, plumbing, new electric breaker box, wiring, upper kitchen cabinets. One car garage, workshop & potting shed. Gardener's delight. Terraced landscaping w/ heritage plantings. Relax w/the sunrise on one deck and sunset on the garden patio. Take in the birds, deer and famous Lake Ontario sunsets. Don't miss this one, call today to set up your showing!!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
1,092 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Partial,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Bedroom on Main Level,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price