Nice 3 BR 2 BA colonial on quiet city street just west of Culver and Empire. Updated kitchen, remodeled first floor bathroom, all hardwood floors and gumwood trim. Good size partially fenced backyard with cute tree house and deck off dining room. There is a large unfinished attic for storage or could be finished for more space. All the bedrooms are nice size and there is a laundry chute to the basement laundry. Delayed negotiations until June 17th @ 4 PM.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,336 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Frank Fowler Dow #52
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Partial
- Sliding Doors
- Other,Accessible Approach with Ramp,Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Dining Area,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Metal, Brick, Aluminum, Frame, Block
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price