A Rare Offering on Harden Blvd! Spacious & Inviting Home that looks like a ranch but has so much more space on the second level! Offers a total of 4 generous bedrooms & 2 full baths! There's a step saver country kitchen with plenty of painted cabinets with all appliances included, dining room with wonderful views of the back yard, spacious living room with brick fireplace that boasts a pellet stove insert to enjoy on those cold winter nights. A very handy 1st floor laundry/mud room that includes built in storage cabinets with washer & dryer. The full partially finished basement has a new sheet-rocked room that's 14' x 22' that would make a great future family room. You will love the 2 car attached garage for easy access to bring in your groceries & one of the biggest fully fenced back yards that we have seen in the Village of Camden with beautiful raised garden beds, landscaping & a lovely private 14' x 20' pressure treated open deck. What a great safe place for your cherished pets to romp & play!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1,793 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Camden Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Dining Area,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Window Treatments,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price