You're going to love this professionally remodeled Cape Cod in move-in condition. Nothing to do but arrange your furniture the way you like it! This gem has beautiful hardwood flooring and natural wood trim throughout the first floor and plush like new carpet upstairs. Tear off roof, furnace, Hot water tank and updated 200 amp service all 2016. Beautiful cherry kitchen cabinets with granite counter tops. All appliances included. Refrigerator even has an icemaker! Jet bath tub! Central air conditioning! Plenty of attic storage accessible from the inside of the house as well as the garage. Wood burning fireplace. Electric overhead garage door has both a keypad and remote for easy entry. Shed. Fully fenced yard. Lovely quiet neighborhood with sidewalks and close to shopping and expressways. This house truly has it all! Showings begin Thursday 8/4 with delayed negotiations due Monday 8/8 at 5pm.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1,358 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Accessible Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Counters,Jetted Tub,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price