Welcome to your perfect retreat at 3263 Maple Ave! This meticulously maintained ranch is a true find. This 3 bedroom 1 bath home is conveniently situated on a single floor. The bathroom shines with a new vanity and contemporary lighting, while new vinyl plank flooring enhances the entire first level. Natural light pours into this eat-in country kitchen. Downstairs in the finished basement you'll find a propane fireplace, ideal for those cozy winter evenings, & a bar, perfect for entertaining. This versatile space offers endless possibilities! Additional features include a separate laundry room & a spacious storage area. Outside you'll be greeted by a serene and private backyard retreat with a deck that leads to an enclosed three-season sunroom & gazebo. You will appreciate the attached garage, complete with a wood-burning stove for year-round tinkering. Plus, there's a second detached garage with electric, offering ample storage and workspace options. Last but not least, nature lovers will be enchanted by the property's picturesque backdropa wooded lot teeming with wildlife. Make this wonderful ranch yours! DLYD NEG (11/6) at 1pm.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,008 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Thermal Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Area,Dry Bar,Eat-in Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Rectangular,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price