Wonderful Cape Cod in desirable Eastwood neighborhood! Can't find a Ranch? This home has Two Bedrooms (one easily a Master) and Full Bath on the First Floor! OR, Take the entire 2nd Floor for your Master Retreat! The One-Car Garage is a Tandem and can actually fit Two cars! Lovely enclosed porch with a view of the Park across the street! Fully Fenced, Private Back Yard and Brand New Driveway (just needs top coat)! Inside, you will find Spacious Living and Dining Rooms and a surprisingly large Updated Kitchen with ample counter/cabinet space! All kitchen appliances stay, plus extra refrigerator in basement as a bonus! Hardwoods throughout first floor and all new carpeting upstairs! Newer Furnace, Hot Water Tank, & Windows! New Interior Doors, Updated Electrical, Beautifully Remodeled Bath, and some added Insulation! What a great home - don't miss out!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1,477 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Walk-Out Access
- Accessible Bedroom,Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Private Yard,See Remarks. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price