Contemporary convenience meets 1930s whimsy in this charming Eastwood bungalow. Sunny interiors feature hardwood floors, fresh paint, and plenty of natural light throughout. The fully renovated galley kitchen boasts granite countertops and new stainless steel appliances while a built-in china cabinet adds character to the dining room. Upstairs, two cozy bedrooms, a newer bath, and refurbished closets make for the perfect combination of comfort and beauty. The large, private backyard is a gardeners paradise and the property sits blocks from James & Teall, eight minutes from SUs campus, and is walking distance to shopping and food.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
960 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Other,See Remarks
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price