Unique, multiuse property in the Village of Mexico! Two large garage buildings fronting on Main Street for commercial use, private car or equipment storage, workshop space or a combination of all three. One building features two 2nd floor apartments (currently being used as one space by the owner’s estate). The apartments are spacious and well-kept and have hardwood floors throughout. All appliances are included and both units can be rented in short time upon closing. There is a third smaller storage building behind the larger buildings. Utilities are all separate. The buildings are located on a 1.55-acre parcel with over 265 feet of frontage on the Little Salmon River.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,680 sq. ft
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Free-Standing Range,Gas Water Heater,Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, See Remarks, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Other,See Remarks,Natural Woodwork,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Frame, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Other,See Remarks.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price