Here is your house with a white picket fence. From the moment you pull in on the concrete driveway you will know it's the home you've always pictured. The flowers blooming in the landscape, the backyard asking you to come and relax, and the house telling you that you're home. There are 4-bedrooms on the second floor that are a nice size. One of the bedrooms is currently being used as a home office, with warm knotty-pine walls to help you relax. Easy access from the front or back stairways make it easy to maneuver through the home. Then there's the kitchen. Beautifully laid out with new appliances, including a gas burner oven/range, and quartz counters, this space will become the gathering place for all future get-togethers. The formal dining room is bright and cheery, and the formal living room is large and comfortable. In the back of the house enjoy extra living space with a warm and welcoming family room, looking out over the backyard. Besides the new kitchen appliances, a new water heater, and new metal roof (5 years old) are just some of the many additions and upgrades to this home, located just one block from Kingsford Park.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,919 sq. ft
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Kingsford Park Elementary
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Quartz Counters,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price