Desirable neighborhood with a great move in ready house in SPENCERPORT SCHOOL DISTRICT. This house has 3 Bedrooms, 1 1/2 bathrooms, with a partially finished basement that could be a 4th bedroom, second living room/man cave. Newer windows throughout, 3 year HVAC, 3 Year roof, electric dog fence, waterproof basement with a transferrable warranty. Large backyard and many updates. There are sidewalks and streetlights throughout the neighborhood. All appliances included.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,378 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Freezer,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price