Are you looking for a starter home or downsizing after retirement? Here's a quaint little 3 bedroom ranch just outside the village limits. Hardwood floors run throughout the living room, hall and bedrooms and all include deep closet space. The bathroom has a convenient step in shower and room for stackable washer and dryer. The highlight of the living room is the oversized front window for plenty of natural lighting. The basement and attached garage offer room for storage and shelter for your equipment and car. There's a deck off the kitchen overlooking a larger partially fenced yard. A solid house with plenty of potential. The small size makes it affordable and easy to maintain. Just a few minutes to the Salmon River for world class fishing and conveniently located close to Rt 81 for an easy commute. You will love the simplicity of this home. Just add a few updates and your personal touches to make it yours.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,014 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement,Main Level
- Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price