Beautifully updated Victorian home right in the heart of the village! Wide open floor plan with spacious kitchen open into the huge dining area with plenty of space for even the biggest entertainers! 1 fireplace on the first floor and a full bath along with an extra space off the kitchen for a pantry. A full laundry room is also on the first floor with a mud room walk out to the fully fence back yard. Brand new garage is huge and can fit multiple cars! Upstairs there are 3 additional bedrooms and two full baths. The master bedroom has a sitting room and a spa shower. The historical feel of the front porch completes this beautifully unique property that also has brand new central air and all updates done within the last 5 years!
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
2,950 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Braddocks Bay Township
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Freezer,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Counters,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Gravel Driveway,Patio. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price