*$3,000 credit to buyer for any household updates* This property is perfect for entertaining and is centrally located within the Franklin Historic District of Oswego. Enjoy short walks to downtown shopping, dining, movie theater, the riverwalk, and Lake Ontario. Make this home yours with its huge wrap around porch that compliments this stately home. The double living room, large formal fining room, and additional dining area and/or den on the main floor offer plenty of room for family or entertaining. Updates to this 4-bed, 2-bath historic home include: • 2 Baths remodeled in 2020 • Large, restored detached two-story carriage house garage • New berber carpet scheduled to be installed on main floor (in early December) • New water service installed (~2014)• New concrete driveway Installed (2012) • Updated replacement windows throughout, including all new basement windows (2020) • New Carpet and Floors Downstairs (2020)• Main staircase fully restored and new hardwood floors (2018) • New hot water heater (2019)• Complete exterior paint (2016), with Full touch-up painting (2020) • New Sidewalks (2018). New updated electrical (Feb.2021).
Single Family, 2 Story
2,510 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Jefferson Clinton Commons
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway. Corner Lot,Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price