IMPRESSIVE split level in a wonderful neighborhood located in the Churchville Chili School District. You will enjoy both entertaining and relaxing in the amazing Great room with cathedral ceiling, wood burning fireplace and beautiful bow window that overlooks the extra deep private lot backing to a pond. In addition, you will find a spacious living room, lower-level family room, 3 bedrooms, updated kitchen with tiled backsplash & pullout shelves, laundry area, storage area and workshop. The spacious deck is perfect for Summer cookouts and landscape curbing makes lawn maintenance a breeze. Other updates include New furnace and A/C in 2019, roof 2017 and water heater in 2016. Delayed negotiations offers due by noon on 5/16/23.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1,544 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
West Canon Estates Sec 05
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Great Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Storage,Skylights,Programmable Thermostat,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Cul-De-Sac,Irregular Lot,Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price