First time on the market in 60 years! Well maintained Cazenovia lakeside gem known as "Well Sweep House" is ready for its new owner. Original part of the house dates back to the early 1800's and has retained all of its charm including a beautiful, working stone fireplace, windows, moldings, and exposed hand-hewn beams. The "newer" part of the home is equally charming with higher ceilings which are vaulted in some areas. Plenty of natural light and stunning lake views abound throughout the home. There is a large room on the lower level with full attached bath that would be suitable for an owner's suit, playroom, or home office. Upstairs are four bedrooms and two full baths. Approximately one acre of this property is across the street. There is a large outbuilding in need of extensive repairs and will be sold as-is. See enclosed survey for explanation of lakefront boundaries.*Please note* Seller to remain in the home until August 2023.
Residential - Single Family, Cottage, 2 Story, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,190 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Microwave,Oil Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Great Room,Pantry,Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price