Why Rent When You Can Own For Less? Adorable, low maintenance 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom ranch, cozy living room, bright eat-in kitchen with lots of cabinets, newer laminate and tile flooring, fully fenced yard, beautiful landscaping, shed for storage, brick patio for entertaining, great location close to all the parks (Lindbergh lawns, Willow Bay, bike trails, etc.) save money with Solvay Electric.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,141 sq. ft
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Primary
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced,Gravel Driveway,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price