Delightful super clean bungalow style home! This well-cared-for home has many upgrades including a remodeled kitchen and bath with refinished wood cabinets and stone tile. New hardwood flooring in the dining room and enclosed porch. The stairs, and trim have been freshly painted. All three bedrooms have new carpet. Thermal windows throughout including basement hoppers. The roof was replaced in 2006 and the utilities have been serviced. The basement and foundation have been waterproofed. Home inspection and radon test complete; ask LA for details. 310 E. Frederick sets on a quiet street close to ESM schools, shopping, and parks with easy access to freeways. This house is move-in ready for a new owner to call it home! 6/19/22 Open House is Canceled.
Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story, 1 Story
1,092 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price