Buy this Awesome house now! Your Dream Home Awaits! Nestled on a serene 1/4 acre lot, this enchanting Cape Cod is a gem!. Meticulously updated fresh paint inside+out, a new furnace+hot water tank 2021, Vinyl windows 2018 offers you the perfect blend of modern convenience and timeless charm. Step into a kitchen adorned with sleek stainless steel appliances, setting the stage for culinary adventures with both a breakfast nook and a formal dining area (this is the converted 3rd Bedroom) The bathroom,is lovely. Unwind in the spacious living room, featuring a stunning brick mantled fireplace, perfect for cozy evenings. Built-in cupboards add both style and functionality, while the partially finished lower level offers versatility and extra space. This home is a canvas awaiting your personal touch. Hardwood, Slate, Laminate and Ceramic floors With all the hard work done, all that's left for you is to move right in and begin creating lasting memories.Don't miss the chance to make this house your forever home. Schedule a viewing today!Did I mention it on a quite Dead end street! (Dining area converted from bedroom)
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1,403 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Partially Finished
- Accessible Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Patio. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price