This property is a charming cape cod style home with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. It features an attached garage and a first floor bedroom, providing convenient and accessible living options. The fully fenced yard offers privacy and security, making it a great space for outdoor activities and relaxation. This property also has a full basement, providing additional storage and living space. Although it needs some TLC, it presents a fantastic opportunity for those willing to put in the work to transform it into a comfortable and inviting living space.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story, 1 Story
1,128 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Bank Owned (REO)
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price