Spectacular Victorian commissioned by renowned architect Ward Wellington Ward's masterpiece that has been totally restored & redesigned by current homeowner w/attention to details to retro fit into today's modern living. New improvements including new roof stripped down to new plywood & shingles. New front porch & new windows throughout. New furnace, hot water heater, 3 new bathrooms w/all updated ceramic tiles, new fixtures & toilets. Totally remodeled kitchen w/new cabinets, granite counter tops, new back splash, stainless steel new appliances, new light fixtures throughout, new plumbing, wiring, electrical and new landscaped front & backyard. Expect to be impressed with the handsome pillars anchored living room w/gas fireplace. Staircase with original banister. This home is jaw dropping gorgeous features original characters but much more. Pocket doors, master en suite with walk in closet & new bathroom. Second floor laundry facility w/drainage & clothes folding area. There is an office on the first level & another study/sitting area, or can be a nursery on the second level. Not a drive by, must see to appreciate its beauty. Walk to Little Italy. Minutes to hospital & campus.
Single Family, Victorian, 3+ Story
2,978 sq. ft
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price