No Delayed Negotiations! Come see this charming colonial located in the heart of East Rochester within walking distance to local eateries, bakeries and parks! Some highlights of this property include: large open living/dining combo, first floor bedroom and full bathroom, leaded glass windows and door, charming archways, updated kitchen, and large open walkout basement with so much potential for added living space. The amount of extra large closet/storage space throughout will delight you! Cozy up by the wood-burning fireplace in the colder months ahead. All newer mechanics, Furnace & A/C (2015), H20 (2017), partial roof tear-off (2015) and many windows replaced. Some outdoor features include the newer composite and vinyl porches, partial privacy height fenced in yard, and walkability to nearby attractions. Perfect for owner occupant, or investor! Book your showing today.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,392 sq. ft
Lands/Vanderbilt Improv C
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
East Rochester Junior-Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Living/Dining Room,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Other,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, Rehab Financing
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price