Welcome to 306 Mason Street this 3-bedroom home has been impeccably and lovingly maintained in the center of the Village of Newark. It's walkable to all the village amenities- churches, restaurants, library, etc, and boasts wonderful recent improvements to make it Turnkey. Thoughtfully laid out and built to stand the test of time ..the crown molding, gleaming hardwood floors, and natural woodwork throughout are stunning. You will enjoy the updated eat-in kitchen for entertaining and making your favorite meals. In the evenings, retire upstairs where you'll find three bedrooms - and a bathroom complete with a deep soaking tub. You will spend time with family and friends relaxing on the back deck overlooking the beautiful backyard which includes your own secret garden and deck. This charming home is ready for its next owner. Don't miss out on the wonderful home.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,368 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Thermal Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Pantry,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached,Electricity,Garage Door Opener.
- Wood, Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fence. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price