You will fall in love with this Village Charmer! Walk to the Manlius Swan Pond, local restaurants, village parades, Sno Top or choose to relax & enjoy your 1.4 acre private, wooded home site! This home includes 2 side yards as well as a spacious wrap around porch & two tiered deck. Inside enjoy soaring ceilings, wide plank hard wood flooring, floor to ceiling vinyl windows, oak kitchen & woodburning stove. Open great room is appointed by 2 bay windows, sprawling dining room allows for large dinner parties & entertainment spaces. 1st floor laundry is off the eat in kitchen & convenient to the 1/2 bath. First floor office could easily convert to a bedroom space by adding a closet. Upstairs enjoy 2 guest bedrooms with large closets & a shared bath. The owners suite is situated across the rear of the home and includes a large walk in closet & private bath! Oversized 2 car garage with very large driveway is ideal for storage! Walk out lower level as well! Roof, hot water heater, furnace, & A/C are all 10 years or less! You will not want to miss this one of a kind home in FM Schools! Multiple offer situation. Best and final offers due 10/12 at 4pm.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,165 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Fayetteville-Manlius Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Wall Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Window Treatments,Bath in Master Bedroom,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Near Public Transit.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price