An original village home with just the right amount of modern day updates awaits your visit. So much character is in this home from the many built-in storage features to a mixture of wide plank wood flooring and hardwoods through both levels. The first floor features a bright kitchen, walk in pantry, formal dining room, laundry, full bath, enclosed sun porch overlooking a large back yard, library/living space with a wood burning fireplace and multiple bedroom or bonus room options. Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms and a large bonus room complete with a full bath. Outside is a two story carriage barn for all your storage needs.
Single Family, 2 Story
3,075 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Other,See Remarks,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway. Agricultural,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, Rehab Financing
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price