JUNE 19th OPEN HOUSE IS CANCELED. This adorable light and airy Cape is situated on a large corner lot and features an open but covered breezeway for almost year round grilling and a lovely fenced in yard with a gorgeous new patio for relaxing and entertaining. Inside, you'll find two bedrooms and a full bath on the main level and upstairs a large primary bedroom with tons of light and beautiful wood beams. Just down the hall you'll find plenty of storage and an office nook, perfect for quietly working from home. The kitchen features new appliances, new butcher block counters, cabinet hardware and faucet along with a spacious hutch that stays with the house. The living area is open and bright and features a generous dining area that's perfect for cozy dining and entertaining. This charming move in ready home is convenient to schools, shopping and downtown.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1,289 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Patio. Corner Lot,Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price