WATERFRONT SPECIAL. This home has an abundance of potential for the asking price. 177 feet of water-frontage on the Oswego River. It has great bones, character and views. With a little time and effort it can become your dream home. You will be hard pressed to find in todays market a home with over 2000 sq ft, an incredible view over looking the Oswego river and an abundance of water front. This property is an open canvas for anyone who loves the water and a home to make their own. It has plenty of room to build a dock for fishing or boating or just relaxing by the water. If you are a boater you can cruise the calm river around you or just a few miles north you can have access to Lake Ontario and all the places and bays it has to offer for your adventures. Syracuse is less than 40 minutes down 481 or 48/(690) . The Oswego Country Club and Downtown Oswego are just minutes from your door step. This is centrally located for your enjoyment.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,171 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Country Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dirt Driveway,Gravel Driveway,See Remarks. Other,See Remarks,Views.
Assumable, Cash, Conventional, Lender Approval
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price