Beautifully maintained 3 bedroom Colonial on Oswego West side. With numerous upgrades & additions the home is totally "move in ready". Features include all new flooring, remodeled 1st floor bedroom, Quartz counter tops, Vermont cast gas fireplace, updated first floor laundry, 100 Amp service and more. Basement is clean and dry with additional foam insulation. Notice how appealing the pictures showcase the exterior landscaping. The all new full length driveway leads to the fully fenced-in backyard and includes a new 10 x 20 storage shed and a 10 x 14 She-shed with power, windows, and a heater. A retractable awning off the back deck further enhances the summer enjoyment! Close proximity to downtown and Lake Ontario.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,294 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Freezer,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Private Yard,See Remarks. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price