Charming and solid 4 bedroom Cape Cod near parks and schools. Featuring two bedrooms on the first floor and two bedrooms upstairs. There is one full bath on each floor. The spacious kitchen has been updated with Oak cabinets and a pantry. The sliding glass door off the kitchen leads to the patio and backyard. The lovely backyard is partially fenced giving some privacy. (neighbors fence) 30-year architectural Roof 2010, and hot water tank 2015. All but one window in the dining room has been replaced over recent years. The wood-burning fireplace has been inspected and approved. Delayed negotiations until September 07, @ 11am.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1,642 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Freezer,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Primary
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price