Welcome home! This newer build features 3 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and an oversized 2 car garage. It’s loaded with amenities and is move-in ready. Tucked away in a quaint neighborhood, the home sits on nearly two acres of lush wooded property. It’s perfect for those that value privacy, but desire the amenities offered by the city. The main floor of the home is the pinnacle of open concept living with a large kitchen island, high ceilings, and breathtaking views of the property. The large deck located just off of the main living area is perfect for entertaining or enjoying the sunrise. The lower level features additional square feet of finished living space. It has a separate living area, a full bathroom, and two oversized bedrooms. French doors from the living area lead to the outdoor patio, with additional views of the private landscape. Additional luxuries include hardwood floors, a gas fireplace, pot filler, large soaking tub, and so much more! Note square feet shown includes finished lower level as per owner measurements.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story
2,022 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Accessible Bedroom,Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Area,Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Counters,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Room,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Stone, Vinyl, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Cul-De-Sac,Rectangular,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price