In the heart of the Finger Lakes wine country. Offering the sleek lines of contemporary style, this 3-bedroom 2-bath beauty is found in the Bristol Harbour community. Wide-plank hardwoods exude a legacy feel in the living areas, reflecting sunbeams of light. The eye is drawn to vaulted ceilings, which add spaciousness and promote a comfortable airflow.The centerpiece of the living room is a wood burning fireplace that inspires gathering and conversation.Stylish kitchen brims with natural light. Serene master suite with two large closets. Enjoy the deck with remote controlled awning. Partial basement is great for storage. Many recent updates, to make this home more efficient and comfortable. Peaceful tranquility with nearby resort amenities. This unit backs up to a forested area with amazing wildlife. A short walk to community center, tennis courts and beach.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,450 sq. ft
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Partial,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Accessible Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Furnished,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,Loft,Bath in Primary Bedroom,Main Level Primary,Primary Suite
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Propane Tank - Leased. Corner Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price