This is a village gem! Incredibly charming, this property shows like it is right out of a magazine. Completely gutted and remodeled by Kingsfort Builders, Fergal McCaul, attention was paid to every detail. Marble countertops & tile work, Restoration Hardware vanities & fixtures, Hunter Douglas plantation shutters, custom cabinetry by Cornue Woodworks, ELAN Smart home system, the list is endless. The open floorplan boasts a Greatroom with a spectacular built in bar/cabinetry, a large walk-in pantry, built in dining seating with storage, an oversized marble island, a woodburning fireplace, radiant floor heat in the bathrooms, laundry and pantry. The finished lower walk-out level is not counted in the reported square footage. This charmer is located in the heart of the village with a large fully fenced in private backyard. The schools, lake, and shops are steps away. You will not want to leave once you walk through the front door!
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,380 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Marble, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-In Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit.
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price