We are happy to represent the sellers on this New Hartford cape style home offering three bedrooms and 2.5 baths with just under 1900 square feet of living space. The Cape Cod-style home has been a favorite for American families for many years due to its charm and character. This Upper Woods Circle home has all of that with a layout that includes a master bedroom w/full bath on the main floor, a quaint sunroom overlooking the rear yard. The kitchen has Woodmode cabinets and comes with all appliances. The formal dining room is located just off the kitchen. The main floor is completed with a living room w/fireplace, a den with access to the rear deck and a convenient half bath. There are two bedrooms on the second floor with a full bath. The home has the traditional cedar shake siding common to Cape Cod homes. Vinyl replacement windows and roof '05, boiler '10, & newer hot water tank. The setting is a bonus with a wooded backdrop with common visits from the neighboring deer - makes you feel like your out in the country while being just minutes to the village, shopping, restaurants and more.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,892 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Residential Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price