Beautifully renovated home full of character and charm! Each room showcases the thoughtful updates and details of this four bedroom home, with painted and stenciled walls (that’s right, no wallpaper, so easy to change if the decor isn’t your style), sitting nooks, stained glass, ornate woodwork and plenty of storage. This property offers a nice layout for entertaining or family activities as well as the option to divide and make a home office or a studio rental. The four bedrooms are bright and spacious, all with attached full baths. Meticulously maintained yard with a large garage/barn. Low cost Sherburne Electric (electric heat). Centrally located. Must see to appreciate all this home has to offer!
Single Family, Victorian, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
3,169 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement,Upper Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Natural Woodwork,High Speed Internet,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Gravel Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price