Tucked away on a private village neighborhood street, this sunny 3 bedroom / 3 bath ranch offers a wonderful floor plan that will entice many of today's buyers. The first floor features a sun filled Great room & dining room combination with a wood burning fireplace, large country kitchen with an ample eat-in area, lovely screened in porch - great for entertaining and your morning coffee, master bedroom suite with tons of closet space, charming second bedroom and full hall bath. The walk-out lower level offers a brightly windowed family room, spacious third bedroom and yet another full bath. This nicely sized home sits on a well manicured private lot with a two car garage, bonus storage room (under garage and porch), and benefits from Skaneateles village utilities. Walking distance to everything the village offers, but in a truly quiet neighborhood, this location is spectacular!Sqft based on floor plans to include partially finished lower level.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,039 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,See Remarks,Sliding Glass Door(s),Solid Surface Counters,Window Treatments,In-Law Floorplan,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price