Wonderful low maintenance two-story Cape Cod. Almost 2,000 square feet, nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac with a spacious backyard! Perfect for gatherings and the occasional wildlife sighting. Light and airy floor plan! Family room immediately off the kitchen and breakfast area, with sliding glass door that connects to the backyard. Kitchen recently remodeled with maple cabinets, beautiful granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Hardwood floors in the living room and dining room. Living room has large windows with wonderful natural light. Recessed LED lighting throughout the downstairs. Four bedrooms and two full bathrooms upstairs and a half bath downstairs. Ample storage space makes this a perfect family home. Latest updates include new roof and interior and exterior painting. This home is pristine and move-in ready.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,928 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Window Treatments,Bath in Master Bedroom,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Cul-De-Sac,Near Public Transit,Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price