Privacy, seclusion and natural beauty are all embodied in this extraordinary 26+ acre estate on Skaneateles Lake just 2 miles from the village. A private drive takes you through never-developed gently sloping land towards the lake with plenty of space for your horses or as a natural buffer from the rest of the world. The 5000 sq ft home built to modern standards is ready for your own vision. The 2-story boathouse on 383' of lake front will be your summer perch from which you can look both north to the village and south to the hills along Skaneateles Lake. The permanent docks and boat rail system make lake access a breeze. This much lakefront land on which to roam or as a buffer to provide privacy and solitude won't come around again. A buyer will also have the right to purchase an additional 200+ feet of lakefront and 3.2 acres with a seasonal cottage creating a nearly 30 acre compound with more than 600' of lakefront. A rare opportunity!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
5,212 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Oil. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Other,Stair Lift,See Remarks.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Second Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Dock,See Remarks. Irregular Lot,Rural Lot,Views.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price