Beautiful first-floor great room with cathedral ceiling and built-in cabinets off of the open kitchen and dining area in addition to a second living room, formal dining room, half bath, and office! Back door mudroom, laundry, and storage coming in from the detached garage. Sliding glass door area off of the great room dining room to the back yard. Second floor has 2 bedrooms, each with closets containing built-in shelves for organization. There is a full bath as well as a lounge room at the top of the stairs. The larger 3rd bedroom has a private en suite bath. Front porch with porch swing is a great place to be! This home has so many wonderful and recent updates while still maintaining its unique charm. House now uses efficient natural gas for heat! Move right in! If possible, sellers would like to stay until start of May 2021.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,088 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Exterior Entry,Partial,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Home Office,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Room,Quartz Counters,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Irregular Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price