Sought after first-floor end unit with sliding door to balcony overlooking 9-mile creek. The seller has done many updates and is in turnkey condition. Bedrooms were recarpeted and the whole unit was painted throughout. The kitchen and bathroom faucets were replaced as well as the hardware on the cabinets. New stove, new washer/dryer combo, new bathroom light fixture, and new window shades, and curtains. Condo comes with a storage unit (#7) which is in the basement. This condo has the middle garage of the detached 3-car garage just outside of the unit. The condo units are only a couple of minutes walk to the center of the Village and next to the Public Library. Common areas include a workout room, a large Community room with a gas fireplace, and a kitchenette. Outside there are 2 more patios overlooking the creek at the other end of the building. Please try to give as much notice as possible. Priced to sell quickly.
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 1 Story, Condo
976 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Upper Crown Mill Condo
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
K C Heffernan Elementary
C S Driver Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Sliding Doors
- Accessible Elevator Installed.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Entrance Foyer,Granite Counters,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot,Views.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price