278 Chambers St is not your typical Spencerport, NY ranch. The unique exterior and interior architectural design, along with the open floorplan, sets this home apart from most others. This one owner, 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath brick home, sits on a park-like 5 acre, tree-lined lot. If 2091sq' is not enough room for the new owner, the full, partially finished basement, has ample space for more bedrooms, bathrooms and living space. A variety of different finishes including marble tile in the master bathroom, oak hardwood floors in the formal dining room and granite countertops are just some additional highlights. The large back deck, three car garage and whole house generator are also certain to be appealing to prospective buyers.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,091 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Skylights,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway. Rural Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price