ADORABLE HOME ...This home has all the bells and whistles at a fantastic price! The open living/kitchen area lets this home live Big. You will love the in-floor heat, central air, on-demand generator and on-demand water heater. Freshly painted in neutral colors with new wall to wall carpet. Ceramic tile in kitchen and baths. Large 2 stall heated garage with man's half bath, cable, workshop space, garage door opener and second garage door on the side for easy in/out with lawn equipment/toys. Conveniently located just minutes from the excellent fishing at Sandy Pond, Lake Ontario, Salmon River or the many trails in the Winona Forest or on Tug Hill. Minutes from stores, US Rt 11 & 81 for easy commute to Watertown or Syracuse. Make your appointment to see the gem today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,128 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Double Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Range Hood,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Radiant In-Floor.
- Accessible Full Bath,Accessible Bedroom,Accessible Kitchen,Low Threshold Shower,No Stairs,Accessible Approach with Ramp,Accessible Doors,Accessible Entrance,Accessible Hallway(s).
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Area,Separate/Formal Living Room,Skylights,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,High Speed Internet,Main Level Master,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price