Nestled in the heart of the charming Brighton community, this splendid 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom home offers an exceptional blend of comfort, convenience, and style. With its unique features, and proximity to shopping, attractions, and schools, this property truly has it all. A quaint enclosed front porch sets the tone for a warm and welcoming experience. Step inside to discover a cozy living room with a beautiful fireplace as its centerpiece. The dining room features a custom wet bar, making entertaining a breeze. The kitchen has SS appliances, ample counter space, storage, and a breakfast bar. There is also an office/den and bath rounding out the first floor. Step outside to the gorgeous backyard with an outdoor kitchen and stunning custom paver patio. Immerse yourself in the lush greenery and entertain with style! This home has been updated from top to bottom, inside and out! Don't miss the opportunity to make this your new home. Showings begin 11/8 @ 10am. Delayed negotiations 11/13 @ 5pm. Offers due by noon on 11/13.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,788 sq. ft
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Wine Cooler,Washer,Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile, Varies
- Central Air, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Drapes,Skylight(s),Thermal Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Skylights,Bar,Window Treatments,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. No Garage,Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Barbecue,Fully Fenced,Patio. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price