Country Charm home with living room, cozy family room with wood stove, large eat-in kitchen with custom made hickory cabinets and sliders to back deck, three bedrooms on 1st floor (2 of them being used as nurserys under 90 sq ft), and Jack & Jill full bathroom with 1st floor laundry. Second floor has 3 bedrooms, half bathroom, and den. Convenient location close to schools, stores, walking distance to the village and the famous Kim's ice cream. Local trout and salmon stream for fishing, large pond located in the woods of this beautiful 2.5 acre property. Full basement and attic crawl space easily accessible through upstairs bedroom provides ample storage. Don't miss this one!
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,957 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Wood. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cedar Closet(s),Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Other,See Remarks,Sliding Glass Door(s),Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rectangular,Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price