Condo may have been built in the 1970s, but it has been updated periodically since 2004 starting in the Kitchen with ceramic floor and new countertops. Erie Material Sliding Glass doors were installed around 2014. Windows were also update around 2014. Association changed Balcony base to Composite Lumber within the last 5-6 years. Bathroom has been completely renovated this year 2021: new tub with surround, vinyl flooring, toilet, cabinet and mirror. Hardwood floors are found from the Dining area to the Living Room and down the hallway. Every room has been freshly painted with new molding installed throughout the condo. Do not miss this opportunity!!!
Single Family, Condo, 1 Story, Condo
848 sq. ft
Sewer Connected,Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Common Area,In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Wall Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Wall Furnace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Living/Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Tennis Court(s). Backs to Greenbelt/Park,Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price