ADORABLE CAPE in the heart of WEBSTER VILLAGE! Walk to shops and restaurants! 4 Bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms (2 beds and 1 bath on each floor) *Eat-in Kitchen *1st floor bathroom with step-in shower *Living/Dining Combo with gas fireplace and built-in cabinets and shelving * Lots of storage in upstairs hallway *2nd floor full bathroom with tub/shower combo* partially finished basement rec-room with wet bar and workshop space. *Hardwood flooring through most the first floor! *Enclosed Breezeway/Porch not included in square footage. *Secondary entrance at the side of the house leading directly upstairs, could be very convenient for a in-law/room-mate living situation. *Roof 2013 *ALL NEW 'York' furnace , Aprilaire humidifier AND air cleaner All in 2022! *UPDATED ELECTRIC! *DELAYED NEGOTIATIONS through Wednesday September 20, 2023 @ 4pm.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story, 1 Story
1,287 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
George R Sanfords/Corning
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Humidifier
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Other,See Remarks,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Primary,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price