A lot of house for the money with over 2100 sq. ft of updated living space! This home features a nice front stamped concrete patio that leads to your living room with a picture window and vaulted ceiling, your formal dining room with hardwoods then to the stunning eat-in kitchen including tons of cabinets and counter space, pendent & recess lighting, skylight and wall of windows overlooking your lush backyard with sliders leading to the large deck overlooking mature private lot. From there you can move into your sunken family room with Brazilian Cherry floors. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths plus a first floor laundry room on this level. If that wasnt enough, the lower level has more living space with a 2nd family room, a bedroom & bath, and a private bonus room. All of this plus highly desirable Churchville Chili schools. Delayed negotiations until Tuesday 5/23 3pm.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,128 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Skylights,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Primary
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Patio. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price