Situated on a quiet street in New Hartford, sits this wonderful raised ranch with gleaming hardwood floors and a newly renovated downstairs family room large enough for the largest gatherings. This home features three bedrooms and one full bath on the first floor with a walk-through kitchen. From the living room to the formal dining area where you can head out to the back yard and enjoy the green space from your large composite deck. Too cold or rainy to be outside? Check out the huge family and/or rec room in the basement with brand new luxury vinyl plank floors and an option for a fireplace or stand alone stove for some extra heat or general ambiance. Large mudroom off the garage entrance and a separate laundry space in the utility room. Sitting on just over an acre, this home offers many opportunities for outdoor play. The exterior has been freshly power washed and trim pieces freshly painted. Many of the windows are on order to be replaced and will be completed prior to closing.
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,184 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price