Gorgeous home on a quiet cul-de-sac just minutes to Owasco Lake and Emerson Park. This beautiful home has a skylit foyer leading to an open floor plan upstairs. The kitchen has high end stainless steel appliances, the bathrooms have granite countertops and there are two large bedrooms upstairs with a walk-in closet in the master and two large bedrooms down, as well as, a second large living room downstairs. Outside you will find a nice deck overlooking a well maintained landscape. A new roof was installed in 2017 as well as Central Air in 2016. Come enjoy all this beautiful home has to offer.
Single Family, Contemporary, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
1,478 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Silver Street & Sand Bch
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Finished,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Cul-De-Sac,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price